Alaksandr Zielanko was born on August 26, 1983 in Brest, Belarus.
In 2006 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts.
He has been working in the Belarusian Republican Young Spectators Theatre 2006 through 2015. He has been working at the Janka Kupała National Theatre since 2015
- Haryton Kutorha (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent Dunin-Marcinkievič);
- The Governer (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- Jurka (Šabany by Alhierd Bacharevič);
- Coachman, Peasant (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- Viktar Anatoljevič (Love as Militarism by Piotr Gladilin);
- Captain (Woyzeck by Georg Büchner).