Dzijana Kaminskaja was born on July 6, 1991 in Minsk, Belarus.
In 2012 she graduated from the Belarusian State Choreography Gymnasium-College where she majored in choreography. She graduated the Theatre faculty of Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of L. Manakova) and entered the company of the Janka Kupała National Academic theatre in 2015.
- Iris, the Goddess (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił)
- Virginie (The School for Taxpayers by
louisVerneuil and Georges Berr);
- Taćciana (Love as Militarism by Piotr Gladilin);
- Young Queen (Jeweller's Jubilee by
- Maša (Matches by Kanstancin Sciešyk);
- Marja Antonaŭna (The
GovermentInspector by Nikolai Gogol)
- Shirley Wade (Hangmen by Martin McDonagh).