The holder of the title of The People’s Artist of the USSR (1991)
The holder of the title of The People’s Artist of Belarus (1974)
The laureate of the State Award of Belarus (1988)
Hienadź Aŭsiańnikaŭ was born on February 19, 1935 in Mahiloŭ, Belarus.
In 1957 he graduated from the Acting faculty of the Belarusian Theatre Institute (the class of K. Sańnikaŭ). He has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre since 1957.
- Vasil (The Evening by Alaksiej Dudaraŭ);
- Ravunoŭ-Karavułaŭ (The Wedding by Anton Chekhov);
- The Village Constable (The Boor by Eliza Ažeška);
- Kučera (The Voiceless by Aleś Adamovič);
- Hłušak (The People of the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- Paškievič (November.Andersen by Alena Papova);
- The Judge (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz).