The Honoured Artist of Belarus (1990)
Hieorhi Malaŭski was born in Minsk on October 16, 1946.
In 1970 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian Institute of Theatre and Arts (the class of V. Redlih). He entered the company of the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre in 1971, after a spell the Mahiloŭ Regional Drama and Comedy Theatre in Babruisk.
The honoured holder of a special badge of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Belarus for contribution in the development of culture (2005).
- Radzivił Čorny (The Black Lady of Niaśviž by Alaksiej Dudaraŭ);
- Otto (The Voiceless by Aleś Adamovič);
- Caesar (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- Kuračkin (November. Andersen by Alena Papova);
- The Chamberlain (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- Archimandryte (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- Maurice (Jeweller's Jubilee by Nichola MaAuliffe).