Ihar Dzianisaŭ was born on June 25, 1959 in Minsk, Belarus.
In 1985 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian Institute of Theatre and Arts (the class of A. Klimava). Then he entered the company of the Jakub Kołas Belarusian Theatre in Vitebsk, but was transferred to Minsk within a few months. He has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre since 1985.
The holder of the Francysk Skaryna medal (2011).
- Radzivił Rudy (The Black Lady of Niaśviž by Alaksiej Dudaraŭ);
- Cichon Pratasavicki (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent Dunin-Marcinkievič);
- Epamimond Apłombaŭ (The Wedding by Anton Chekhov);
- Pavieł (The Boor by Eliza Ažeška);
- The Head (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol);
- Gerwazy (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- Ilya Afanasyevich Shamraev (The Seagull by Anton Chekhov);
- Harščok (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki).