Ihar Piatroŭ was born in Minsk on August 1, 1978.
In 1999 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of L. Manakova). In 2004 he graduated from it majoring in drama direction. He has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre since 1999 .
- Hryška (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent Dunin-Marcinkievič);
- Ivan Jac (The Wedding by Anton Chekhov);
- The Evil Spirit, The Palace Servant (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol);
- Loša Hubaty (The People of the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- Malicki (The Local Cabaret);
- The teacher (Šabany by Alhierd Bacharevič);
- Alfred Menu (The School for Taxpayers by Louis Verneuil and Georges Berr).