Jaŭhienija Kulbačnaja was born in Minsk on September 19, 1968.
In 1991 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of A. Androsik). She has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre since the same year.
She also directed movements of actors in the following plays: King Stach's Wild Hunt by Uładzimir Karatkievič, The Voiceless by Aleś Adamovič.
She was honoured with a special badge of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Belarus for contribution in the development of culture(2010).
- Adela (Paŭlinka by Janka Kupała);
- Anna Zmeyukina (The Wedding by Anton Chekhov);
- Ullana (The Boor by Eliza Ažeška);
- Franz’s mother (The Voiceless by Aleś Adamovič);
- Iris, the Goddess (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- Solokha (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol);
- Irina Nikolayevna Arkadina (The Seagull by Anton Chekhov);
- Lidzija Andrejeŭna (Love as Militarism by Piotr Gladilin).
- Izabela (Elza's Land by Yaroslava Pulinovich).