Juljana Michnievič was born on July 3, 1975 in Hrodna, Belarus.
In 1997 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of J. Hromaŭ).
She then worked at the Hrodna Regional drama theatre, entering later the company of the Mahiloŭ Regional Drama and Comedy Theatre in Babruisk. In 1998 she joined the company of the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
- Ullana (The Boor by Eliza Ažeška);
- Miss (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- Catherine II (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol);
- Saroka (The People of the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- Polina Andreyevna (The Seagull by Anton Chekhov);
- The Neighbour (Šabany by Alhierd Bacharevič);
- Marharyta (Love as Militarism by Piotr Gladilin);
- Katy (Jeweller's Jubilee by Hichola McAuliffe);
- Hanna Andrejeŭna (The Goverment Inspector by Nikolai Gogol).