Kaciaryna Alejnikava was born on August 29, 1987 in Sianno (Viciebsk region, Belarus).
In 2009 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of S. Kavalčyk). From 2009 to 2011 she has been working in the New Drama Theatre in Minsk. Since 2011 she has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.Current roles:
- Paŭlinka (Paŭlinka by Janka Kupała);
- Aruja, Miss (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- Aksana (The Night before Christmas by Nikolai Gogol);
- The Nightingale (November. Andersn by Alena Papova);
- Performer of the Polka (The Local Cabaret);
- The Emigrant Girl (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- Charlotte (Don Juan by Jean-Baptist Moliere);
- Ismene (Antigone by Jean Anouilh);
- Ala (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- Juliette Valtier (The School for Taxpayers by Louis Verneuil and Georges Berr).