Kryścina Drobyš was born on September 22, 1990 in Minsk, Belarus.
In 2013 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of Mikałaj Kiryčenka) and started working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
- Miss (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- Chadośka (People of the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- Granny (November. Andersen by Alena Papova);
- Zosia (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- Ala (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- Hanna (The Crystal Shoe by Charles Perrault, Evgeny Schwartz, and Tamara Gabbe);
- Marie (Woyzeck by Georg Büchner);
- Young Queen (Jeweller's Jubilee by Hichola McAuliffe).