Kryścina Drobyš was born on September 22, 1990 in Minsk, Belarus.
In 2013 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of Mikałaj Kiryčenka) and started working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
- Miss (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- Chadośka (People of the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- Zosia (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- Safia (Šabany by Alhierd Bacharevič);
- Ala (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- Taćciana (Love as Militarism by Piotr Gladilin);
- Young Queen (Jeweller's Jubilee by Hichola McAuliffe);
- Maša (Matches by Kanstancin Sciešyk);
- Daša (Elza's Land by Yaroslava Pulinovich).