Maksim Karaścialoŭ was born on the 14th October 1992 in Minsk.
In 2014 he graduated from the theatre faculty of The Belarusian State University of Arts. He has been working at the theatre since the same year.
- Conductor (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent Dunin-Marcinkievič);
- The Devil (The Night before Christmas by Nikolai Gogol);
- The Emperor, The Chimney Sweep (November. Andersen by Alena Papova);
- The Singer (The Local Cabaret);
- Page (The Crystal Shoe by Charles Perrault, Evgeny Schwartz, and Tamara Gabbe);
Pierre Sérigny (The School for Taxpayers by Louis Verneuil and Georges Berr);
Andres, Margret, Karl, Drum Major, Grandmother (Woyzeck by Georg Büchner).