The holder of the title People’s Artist of Belarus (2006)
Mikałaj Kiryčenka was born in Maładziečna, Minsk region, on March 16, 1946.
In 1969 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian Institute of Theatre and Arts (the class of Dz. Arłoŭ).
He worked at the Brest Regional Drama Theatre 1969 through 1971. In 1971 he entered the company of the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
The Laureate of the Special Presidential Award (2006)
The Bearer of the Lomonosov Order (2006)
The Laureate of Ihnat Bujnicki Award (1999)
- Mnišak (The Black Lady of Niaśviž by Alaksiej Dudaraŭ);
- Vasil (The Evening by Alaksiej Dudaraŭ);
- Charłampi Dymba (The Wedding by Anton Chekhov);
- The Major (The Voiceless by Aleś Adamovič);
- The Godfather (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol);
- Jaša (November. Andersen by Alena Papova);
- The Chamberlain (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- Beggar (Don Juan by Jean-Baptist Moliere)
- Creon (Antigone by Jean Anouilh);
- Mikoła Makasiej (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- La Chapelaude (The School for Taxpayers by Louis Verneuil and Georges Berr).