Mikałaj Kučyc was born in the village of Dziadki, Dokšicy region, on February 18, 1953.
In 1984 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian Institute of Theatre and Arts (the class of B. Lucenka). He has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic theatre since 2001.
- Prancyś Pustarevič (Paŭlinka by Janka Kupała);
- Haryton Kutorha (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent Dunin-Marcinkievič);
- The Governor (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- Puzaty Pacuk (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol);
- Prakop (The People of the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- Park worker (November.Anderson by Alena Papova);
- The tavern keeper Jankiel (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- Dimanche (Don Juan by Jean-Baptist Moliere);
- Polce officer (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- King (The Crystal Shoe by Charles Perrault, Evgeny Schwartz, and Tamara Gabbe);
- Captain (Woyzeck by Georg Büchner).