Michaił Zuj was born in Minsk on April 4, 1981.
In 2002 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of Valery Rajeŭski) and started his career at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
- Jakim Saroka (Paŭlinka by Janka Kupała);
- Hryška (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent Dunin-Marcinkievič);
- Andrej Njunin (The Wedding by Anton Chekhov);
- Office worker (The Office by Ingrid Lausund);
- The Weaver (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol);
- Big Claus (November. Andersen by Alena Papova);
- Mayor Plut (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- Pierrot (Don Juan by Jean-Baptist Moliere);
- Yvan (Art by Yasmina Reza);
- Prince Halšanski (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- Prince (The Crystal Shoe by Charles Perrault, Evgeny Schwartz, and Tamara Gabbe);
- Doctor (Woyzeck by Georg Büchner).