Pavieł Astravuсh was born on October 30, 1989 in Voranava, Hrodna region, Belarus.
In 2011 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of L. Manakova) and joined the company of the Janka Kupała National Academic theatre.
- Vincuś (Paŭlinka by Janka Kupała);
- Žyhimont August (The Black Lady of Niaśviž by Aliaksiej Dudaraŭ);
- Schmidt (Handel&Bach by Paol Barz);
- Mikanor (The People of the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- The Counselor (November. Andersen by Alena Papova);
- Birbash (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- La Ramee (Don Juan by Jean-Baptist Moliere);
- Haemon (Antigone by Jean Anouilh);
- Daniła (Šabany by Alhierd Baharevič);
- Poor man (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki).