Pavieł Charłančuk-Južakoŭ was born in Homiel on June 27, 1978.
In 2000 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts as an actor (the class of U. Miščančuk) and in 2003 as a drama director (the class of B. Lucenka). He joined the company of the Janka Kupała Theatre in 2010.
- Adolf Bykoŭski (Paŭlinka by Janka Kupała);
- Office worker (The Office by Ingrid Lausund);
- The Judge (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- Devil (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol);
- Jaŭchim (The People of the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- The King (November. Andersen by Alena Papova);
- The Singer (The Local Cabaret);
- Tadeusz, The Poet (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- Don Juan (Don Juan by Jean Baptist Moliere);
- Boris Alexeyevich Trigorin (The Seagull by Anton Chekhov);
- The Performer of the songs Flivvers, Weltmeister and El 'Alamein (Weltmeister Accordion by Mark Merman);
- Yvan (Art by Yasmina Reza);
- Gaston Valtier (The School for Taxpayers by Louis Verneuil and Georges Berr).