Raman Padalaka was born on March 9, 1981 in Minsk.
In 2002 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of V. Rajeŭski). He has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre since 2002.
- Franz (The Voiceless by Aleś Adamovič);
- Vasil (The People on the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- The Tin Soldier (November. Andersen by Alena Papova);
- The Count (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- Don Carlos (Don Juan by Jean-Baptist Moliere);
- Boris Alexeyevich Trigorin (The Seagull by Anton Chekhov);
- Ihnat (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- Andres, Margret, Karl, Drum Major, Grandmother (Woyzeck by Georg Büchner).