Siarhiej Čub was born in Mazyr on October 4, 1980.
In 2002 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of; V. Rajeŭski) and started his career at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
- Cimoch Alpienski (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent
- Doctor (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- Potyomkin (The Night
beforeChristmas by Nikolai Gogol);
- Captain Rykov (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- Pierrot (Don Juan by Jean-Baptist Moliere);
- Serge (Art by Yasmina Reza);
- Gaston Valtier (The School for Taxpayers by Louis Verneuil and Georges Berr);
- Mikoła Kancavy (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- Piotr Ivanavič Babčyński (The Government Inspector by Nikolai Pinigin)
- Alain Reille (Tolerance by Yasmina Reza)
- Syd Armfield (Hangmen by Martin McDonagh).