Śviatłana Anikiej was born in Minsk on February 7, 1977.
In 1999 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of L. Manakova, the Honoured Cultural Worker of the Republic Belarus). Since 1999 she has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
The winner of the First National Theatre Award in 2011 as the best actress (Palina, Not Mine by Aleś Adamovič).
- Anna Zmeyukina (The Wedding by Anton Chekhov);
- Piatrusia (The Boor by Eliza Ažeška);
- Palina (The Voiceless by Aleś Adamovič);
- Schmitt (The Office by Ingrid Lausund);
- Miss (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- Telimena (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- The Performer of the songs The Foxtrot and Lili Marlen (Weltmeister Accordion by Mark Merman);
- Małanka (young) (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- Lidzija Andrejeŭna (Love as Militarism by Piotr Gladilin).