Viktoryja Čaŭłytka was born in Maładziečna on November, 5, 1982.
In 2004 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of U. Miščančuk). She has been working at the Maxim Gorky National Academic Drama Theatre
- The Godfather’s Wife (The Night
beforeChristmas by Nikolai Gogol)
- Hanna (The People on the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- The Laundry Girl (The Local Cabaret);
- Masha (The Seagull by Anton Chekhov);
- Safia (Šabany by
- The Performer of the song Death Drinks Not From a Wineglass (Weltmeister Accordion by Mark Merman);
- Betty Dorlange (The School for Taxpayers by Louis Verneuil and Georges Berr);
- Maryna (Eĺza's Land by Yaroslava Pulinovich);
- Véronique Valon (Tolerance by Yasmina Reza). .