Viktoryja Čaŭłytka was born in Maładziečna on November, 5, 1982.
In 2004 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of U. Miščančuk). She has been working at the Maxim Gorky National Academic Drama Theatre since 2002 to 2004. In 2004 she joined the company of the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
- Anna Zmeyukina (The Wedding by Anton Chekhov);
- The Refugee (The Voiceless by Aleś Adamovič);
- Office worker (The Office by Ingrid Lausund);
- Miss (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- The Godfather’s Wife (The Night before Christmas by Nikolai Gogol)
- Hanna (The People on the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- The Laundry Girl (The Local Cabaret);
- Masha (The Seagull by Anton Chekhov);
- Safia (Šabany by Alhierd Bacharevič);
- The Performer of the song Death drinks not from a wineglass (Weltmeister Accordion by Mark Merman);
- Betty Dorlange (The School for Taxpayers by Louis Verneuil and Georges Berr).