Volha Niafiodava was born in Minsk on February 18, 1970.
In 1990 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of V. Masluk). She has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre since 1990.
- Alžbieta (Paŭlinka by Janka Kupała);
- Kulina (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent Dunin-Marcinkievič);
- Anna Zmeyukina (The Wedding by Anton Chekhov);
- Miss (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- Salokha (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol).