Alaksandr Kazeła was born on August 7, 1984 in Minsk.
In 2007 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of L. Manakova). He has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre since that year.
He was awarded for
- Pisulkin (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent
- The Deacon (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol);
- The Compère (The Local Cabaret);
- The Assessor (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- Konstantin Gavrilovich Treplev (The Seagull by Anton Chekhov);
- The Performer of the songs An Old Man In Western Bronx, A Song About A Funny War In The Air and Leni
Riefestahl(Weltmeister Accordion by Mark Merman);
- Serge (Art by Yasmina Reza);
Pierre Sérigny (The School for Taxpayers by Louis Verneuil and Georges Berr);
Ivan Alaksandravič Chlestakoŭ (The
GovermentInspector by Nikolai Gogol)
Oberon (A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespear)
Syd Armfield (Hangmen by Martin McDonagh).