Aleh Harbuz was born on September 21, 1970 in Minsk, Belarus.
In 1994 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of V. Mazynski).
He worked at the Republican Theatre of Belarusian Dramaturgy, his main roles of that period being Richard III (Richard III by William Shakespeare) and Macbeth (Macbeth by William Shakespeare). He has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre since 1997.
- Marc (Art by Yasmina Reza);
- The Singer of Figaro, Gvirtzman, Rappoport (The Local Cabaret by Mikałaj
- La Chapelaude (The School for Taxpayers by Louis Verneuil and Georges Berr);
- Viktar Anatoljevič (Love as Militarism by Piotr Gladilin)
- Alain Reille (Tolerance by Yasmina Reza)
- George Fry, a police inspector (Hangmen by Martin McDonagh).