Julija Špileŭskaja was born in Minsk on January 17, 1977.
In 2000 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of L. Manakova). Since then she has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
- Barbara (The Black Lady of Niaśviž by Alaksiej Dudaraŭ);
- Catherine II (The Night
beforeChristmas by Nikolai Gogol);
- The Singer (The Local Cabaret);
- Telimena (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- The Performer of the song To the Orchestra of Leonid Utesov (Weltmeister Accordion by Mark Merman);
- Danuta Abdzirałovič (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- Nina (Love as Militarism by Piotr Gladilin)
- Titania (A Midsummer Night's Dream by William Shakespear).