The holder of the title People’s Artist of Belarus (2011)
The laureate of the State Award of Belarus (2013)
The laureate of the State Award of Belarus (1992)
The laureate of the State Award of the USSR (1985)
Viktar Manajeŭ was born in Minsk on August 7, 1958.
In 1980 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian Institute of Theatre and Arts and entered the company of the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
The honoured holder of a special badge of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Belarus for contribution in the development of culture (2005).
- Prancyś Pustarevič (Paŭlinka by Janka Kupała);
- Kručkoŭ (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent Dunin-Marcinkievič);
- Banut (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- Holdberg (The Local Cabaret);
- Pyotr Nikolayevich Sorin (The Seagull by Anton Chekhov);
- The Performer of the song Cripples (Weltmeister Accordion by Mark Merman);
Émile Fromentel (The School for Taxpayers by Louis Verneuil and Georges Berr);
Governer (The Goverment Inspector by Nikolai Gogol).