The holder of the title of The People’s Artist of Belarus (2018)
The holder of the title The Honoured Artist of Belarus (1997)
The holder of the title The Honoured Artist of the Crimean Autonomous Republic (1999)
Zoja Biełachvościk was born on October 26, 1959 in Minsk, Belarus.
In 1982 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian Institute of Theatre and Arts (the class of Z. Bravarskaja) and started her career at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
Sforca(The Black Lady of Niaśviž by Alaksiej Dudaraŭ);
- The Godfather’s Wife (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol);
- Alena (The People of the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- Mother, Wife (The Local Cabaret);
- Irina Nikolayevna Arkadina (The Seagull by Anton Chekhov);
- The Performer of the songs Way of Light and In memoriam Solomon Mikhoels (Weltmeister Accordion by Mark Merman);
AnhielinaIvanaŭna (Love as Militarism by Piotr Gladilin);
- Katy (Jeweller's Jubilee by
- Hanna Andrejeŭna (The
GovermentInspector by NokolaiGogol)
- Alice Wade (Hangmen by Martin McDonagh).