The Honoured Artist of Belarus (1989)
Alaksandr Padabied was born on May 30, 1950 in Minsk.
In 1972 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian Institute of Theatre and Arts (the class of A. Butakoŭ). He has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre since 1973.
The honoured holder of a special badge of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Belarus for contribution into development of culture (2007).
- Mikita (The Evening by Alaksiej Dudaraŭ);
- Ivan Cuhaj-Lipski (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent Dunin-Marcinkievič);
- Sturmbahnführer (The Voiceless by Aleś Adamovič);
- Caesar (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- Čarnuška (The People of the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- The Judge (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- Yevgeny Sergeyevich Dorn (The Seagull by Anton Chekhov);
- Vosip Abdzirałovič (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- Minister of Finance (The School for Taxpayers by Louis Verneuil and Georges Berr);
- Kanstancin Siarhiejevič (Love as Militarism by Piotr Gladilin);
- Maurice (Jeweller's Jubilee by Hichola McAuliffe).