The Honoured Artist of Belarus (1989)
In 1972 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian Institute of Theatre and Arts (the class of A. Butakoŭ). He has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre since 1973.
- Mikita (The Evening by Alaksiej Dudaraŭ);
- Ivan Ciuchaj-Lipski (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent
- Čarnuška (The People of the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- The Judge (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- Yevgeny Sergeyevich Dorn (The Seagull by Anton Chekhov);
VosipAbdzirałovič (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- Minister of Finance (The School for Taxpayers by Louis Verneuil and Georges Berr);
- Kanstancin Siarhiejevič (Love as Militarism by Piotr Gladilin);
- Maurice (Jeweller's Jubilee by
- Albert Pierrepoint (Hangmen by Martin McDonagh).