The Honoured Artist of Belarus (1990)
Natalla Kačatkova was born on June 24, 1948 in Moscow.
In 1971 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian Institute of Theatre and Arts (the class of U. Małankin) and entered the company of the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
The honoured holder of a special badge of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Belarus for contribution into the development of culture (2005)
- Agata (Paŭlinka by Janka Kupała);
- Kulina (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent Dunin-Marcinkievič);
- Nastassia Cimafiejeŭna (The Wedding by Anton Chekhov);
- The Weaver’s Wife (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol);
- Hłušačyha (The People of the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- Grandmother (Šabany by Alhierd Bacharevič);
- Helena (Jeweller's Jubilee by Hichola McAuliffe);
- Elza (Elza's Land by Yaroslava Pulinovich).