The Honoured Artist of Belarus (1990)
In 1971 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian Institute of Theatre and Arts (the class of U. Małankin) and entered the company of the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
- Agata (Paŭlinka by Janka Kupała);
- Kulina (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent
- The Weaver’s Wife (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol);
- Hłušačyha (The People of the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- Grandmother (Šabany by
- Helena (Jeweller's Jubilee by
- Elza (Elza's Land by Yaroslava Pulinovich).