The Honoured Artist of Belarus (2013)
Tamara Mironava was born on February 3, 1950 in Vilnia (Vilnius).
In 1973 she entered the company of the Mahiloŭ Regional Drama and Comedy Theatre in Babruisk. In 1988 he was invited in the “Dze ja?” Theatre in Minsk where she acted as the art director. Since 2000 she has been working at the “Volnaja Scena” (“Free Stage”) Theatre in Minsk. In 2001 she entered the troupe of the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
The honoured holder of a special badge of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Belarus for contribution in into the development of culture (2010).
The holder of the Francysk Skaryna medal (2011).
- Ahata (Paŭlinka by Janka Kupała);
- Hanna (The Evening by Alaksiej Dudaraŭ);
- Nastassia Cimafiejeŭna (The Wedding by Anton Chekhov);
- Jaŭdoha (The Boor by Eliza Ažeška);
- Kučaryha (The Voiceless by Aleś Adamovič);
- The Woman with the Violet Nose (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol);
- Hłušačyha (The People on the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- Nurse (Antigone by Jean Anouilh);
- Małanka (old) (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- Helena (Jeweller's Jubilee by Hichola McAuliffe).