The holder of the title The Honoured Artist of Belarus (1997)
The holder of the title The Honoured Artist of the Crimean Autonomous Republic (1999)
Zoja Biełachvościk was born on October 26, 1959 in Minsk, Belarus.
In 1982 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian Institute of Theatre and Arts (the class of Z. Bravarskaja) and started her career at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
The honoured holder of a special badge of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Belarus for contribution into culture development (2006).
- Bona Sforca (The Black Lady of Niaśviž by Alaksiej Dudaraŭ);
- Marcela (The Boor by Eliza Ažeška);
- Franz’s Mother (The Voiceless by Aleś Adamovič);
- The Godfather’s Wife (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol);
- Alena (The People of the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- Mother, Wife (The Local Cabaret);
- Irina Nikolayevna Arkadina (The Seagull by Anton Chekhov);
- The Performer of the songs Way of light and In memoriam of Solomon Mikhoels (Weltmeister Accordion by Mark Merman);
- Katy (Jeweller's Jubilee by Hichola McAuliffe).