Dźmitry Jesianievič was born in the village of Čarnahradź, Minsk district, on December 11, 1981.
In 2003 he graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of L. Manakova). He has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre since 2003.
- Bazyl Statkievič (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent Dunin-Marcinkievič);
- Ivan Jac/Best man (The Wedding by Anton Chekhov);
- Office worker (The Office by Ingrid Lausund);
- The Vizier (The Abduction of Europa or Uršula Radzivił’s Theatre by Franciška Uršula Radzivił);
- The Cossack (The Night before Christmas by Nickolai Gogol);
- Major Płut (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- The Statue (Don Juan by Jean-Baptist Moliere);
- Guard (Antigone by Jean Anouilh).