Marta Hołubieva was born on June 5, 1990 in Minsk, Belarus.
In 2012 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts and started working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre.
- Paŭlinka (Paŭlinka by Janka Kupała);
- Barbara (The Black Lady of Niasviž by Alaksiej Dudaraŭ);
- Marysia (Pinsk Gentry by Vincent Dunin-Marcinkievič);
- Death, Ballerina (November. Andersen by Alena Papova);
- Helena, the Singer (The Local Cabaret);
- Zosia (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- The Performer of the song The Foreign Legion (Weltmeister Accordion by Mark Merman);
- Antigone (Antigone by Jean Anouilh);
- Iryna (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki);
- Françoise the Cinderella (The Crystal Shoe by Charles Perrault, Evgeny Schwartz, and Tamara Gabbe).