Maryna Hardzijonak was born in Lepiel, Vitebsk district, on July 6, 1977.
In 1998 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of the Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of V. Rajeŭski). She has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic Theatre since the same year.
- Piatrusia (The Boor by Eliza Ažeška);
- Office worker (The Office by Ingrid Lausund);
- The Weaver’s Wife (The Night before Christmas by Mikalaj Gogal);
- Saroka (The People on the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- The Child-Minder (November. Andersen by Alena Papova);
- Mathurine (Don Juan by Jean-Baptist Moliere);
- Masha (The Seagull by Anton Chekhov);
- Małanka (young) (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki).