Valancina Harcujeva was born on April 8, 1986 in Minsk, Belarus.
In 2007 she graduated from the Theatre faculty of Belarusian State Academy of Arts (the class of L. Manakova). She has been working at the Janka Kupała National Academic theatre since the same year.
The holder of the award for the best duet (together with
The holder of the Crystal Branch of the Belarusian Theater Workers Union (2010).
- Barbara (The Black Lady of Niaśviž by Alaksiej Dudaraŭ);
- Hanna (The People of the Marsh by Ivan Mielež);
- Helena, the Gypsie Girl, the performer of the song Snow (The Local Cabaret);
- The Emigrant Girl (Pan Tadeusz by Adam Mickiewicz);
- Nina Mikhaylovna Zarechnaya (The Seagull by Anton Chekhov);
- The Performer of the song A Talk to Rufus, Churchill's dog (Weltmeister Accordion by Mark Merman);
- Iryna (Two Souls by Maksim Harecki)
- Juliette Valtier (The School for Taxpayers by Louis Verneuil and Georges Berr).